SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 17 May 2012

Dotterel at Ringstead!!!

My mother came with me to look at the Dotterel at Ringstead! We parked the car in 'Green Lane' (the same lane where people parked to see the Black-winged Pratincole a couple of years back) and walked along the lane to the deep furrowed field to view a distant, but beautiful female Dotterel found by Mark Bradbury and his wife/partner – thank you for your directions! This was 6.45pm (phoned update to RBA).

I am so excited, one day to go....... then I'm on holiday for two and half weeks!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!! I will be jetting off in my Skoda to....... NORFOLK!!!!!!

Other bird news today:
Great White Egrets x 2 seen at Burnham Overy Staithe and one at Cley!
Savi's Warbler at Strumpshaw Fen
Temminck's Stints x 2 at Cley
Dotterel at Ringstead

No comments:

Post a Comment