SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 5 February 2012

10 inches of Snow!!!

When I opened the front door - snow fell in! It took me an hour to walk to work this morning and I was late. It was seriously hard work walking through 10 inches of snow on the pavements. Not snowing this morning though and hopefully it won't! I don't think we need any more today!

I was supposed to be working until 9pm but I couldn't go on any longer and asked to finish at 8pm - took me 20 minutes to get dressed up for the walk with wellies etc and it took the slightly less time of 40 minutes to walk home. No more snow had fell since this morning, but with fog and ice predicted for the morning I will have to allow at least an hour to walk to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment