SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 16 January 2012

A Very Sad Day!

Some people you meet in life are so lovely and so, well just simply amazing. I wish that I could write here, of the events that have occurred over the past three weeks, but for confidentiality reasons I can't. But what I can say is, that I met and cared for an amazingly brave and wonderful person, who was a patient on a ward on my Sunday shifts and very, very sadly is with us no more. It can be extremely difficult to detach yourself from some people, however many years you have spent caring for patients. I suppose its the same for us all - there are just some people you bond with and even though you have only known them for a short space of time - those people become a treasured memory in your journey through life.

My sincere condolences to their family and friends.

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment