SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 25 December 2011

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I have eaten sooooooooo much today - a lovely Christmas day and the sun was shining too!

Used my new oven for the first time - very impressed. Saw all of my family today which was lovely. One of the highlights of the day was mother's Sherry Trifle was I am sure was well over the legal limit!!!

I have not been birding for two weeks, so looking forward to a full day's birding tomorrow!!! I have serious withdrawal symptoms now. I am hoping to catch up with the Coues's Arctic Redpoll tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Penny. Pity you have to wait for your new car but it will be worth it when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas, Penny. I'm on my way with the mistletoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nigel, March is not too long to wait and hopefully I wont' miss any rares before then!!! Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Graham! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Xmas Penny, and Eddie too. Just think how fit you'll be getting with all this running around on a bike and shopping trolley. Although the shopping bit I still don't get...DO IT ONLINE then you won't have to carry anything! (although you can't now, you've got a brand new shopping trolley!) Anyway, let's hope the New Year brings you good luck for a change. Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas Sue and Steve! The main reason I don't shop on line is that I have heard they deliver you items that are close to being out of date. I am one of those people that always reaches to the back shelf for the latest dated product!!! Looking forward to using my new trolley! Has sad is that! Thanks for your good wishes. Wishing you both a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete