SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 15 August 2011

A good start to the week.

Weather turning north east on Thursday - I hope it doesn't produce anything too exciting, being as I will be at the Rutland Bird Fair on Friday!!! http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=Wells+next+the+Sea%2C+United+Kingdom

An excellent day at work - took a patient home this morning and not only did my team receive a thank you card, but a card was kindly written to each of us, along with a large box of scrumptious chocolates each!!! I have hidden the chocolates in the cupboard and will try very hard to forget about them, until I have reached my goal weight. Lost another 3lbs over the last 2 weeks and only 2lbs to go now to reach the first stone! Its a slow process!!!

Black Kite seen at Strumpshaw Fen this evening.
The White rumped Sandpiper remains at Snettisham RSPB.

No comments:

Post a Comment