SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A busy week!

Bought a WD My Book Studio External Hard Drive 2TB from PC World this evening, for the same price as I paid for the 1TB a few months ago! On hindsight, I wish I had bought a 2TB initially rather than the 1TB, but hey ho!

Will HAVE to spend some time at the weekend moving/sorting and copying photographs. Apologies to my blog readers for being a little behind with photos and ramblings of late!

Thanks to everyone that has emailed and contacted me re: advice on my Mac/photo storage problem!

Not long to the Rutland Birdfair now - can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment