SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 3 January 2011

Squirrels and Woodpigeons beaten!


I recently bought a Ground Feeding Bird Table and a cage to place over it. Its wonderful to see THAT squirrel being beaten - its incredibly frustrated that it can't get in there! I am also noticing how much longer its taking for all the seed etc to be cleared from the table. I choose the larger holed cage to allow blackbirds and thrushes to get to the table, which I witnessed a blackbird doing today. Wish I had bought one years ago!

I bought the table and cage from Titchwell RSPB or see below:

http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/p/BirdTables/Ground_feeding_table.htm

http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/p/BirdAccessories/Flat_topped_ground_feeding_sanctuary.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment