SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Still excited!!!!!

Still can't take in that I will dining with Simon King!!!!!!!!

Had a lovely text from Richard, who I met on Fair Isle, who sent me the following text (made me laugh!)

quote "Congratulations. Buts its King who should be excited, to be in the company of the World famous Penny and her legendary half ton rucksack!!"

Bless him!!!

Richard could not believe the weight of my camera rucksack that I carried every day on Fair Isle!!!

Just booked a week's birding holiday in Norfolk!!!! and another in October!! That will leave me about 2 days until end of March 2011. I never seem to be one of those people that has holiday left over at the end of the year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment