SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 25 August 2010

LESSER GREY SHRIKE PHOTOS NOW ADDED TO THE 18th/19th August POSTS.


BIRD FAIR PHOTOS


ALL BIRDFAIR DAY ONE, DAY TWO and DAY THREE PHOTOS NOW ADDED - 6.30pm Thursday 26/8.


ALL EXHIBITOR STANDS WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON BIRDFORUM ON A THREAD I WILL BE CREATING THIS WEEKEND (28th/29th August).

5 comments:

  1. Hi Penny

    Derek Moore calling - Superb shots and commentary on BirdFair. Is there any chance of electronic copies of the Just a Linnet event? My email is DerekBirdBrain@aol.com

    Say hello to your Dad I met him a few times when I lived in East Anglia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Derek

    Wow!!! Thanks for your lovely comments. I would love to be a reporter/photographer, that would awesome!

    I enjoyed Just a Linnet so much I forgot to get your signature for my 'Blokes and Birds' book (been collecting the signatures for each page for a couple of years now). You were the star of Just a Linnet!!!! I so wish I had done a video of that!!! Did anybody do you know?

    Re: electronic copies - sorry being dumb here, do you mean pictures emailed to you OR pdf made of the whole thing? If pdf required, I don't sadly have software programme to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny

    Just an email with the photos attached will do. Nice souvenir to look at when I become derelict not Derek.

    I do not think a video was done this year but it was televised a year or two ago by Southern TV.

    I will sign your book when next in North Norfolk - I will let you know when that is.

    Cheers Derek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Penny

    I forgot to say that I suggested all my Just a Linnet colleagues visit your blog and Tim Appleton as well.

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will email photos to you Derek, but give me a few days, have to do a birdforum post/thread to include all the exhibitor stands too by end of weekend!

    Thanks for highlighting my blog to others on the team and Tim A.!!!!!

    Cheers Penny

    ReplyDelete