SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sapphire back home with Tiger

After about one hour's sleep last night, I was like a zombie at work today. My work colleagues know me well enough not to ask too much how I was, because if anyone had been nice to me I would have been crying again, although Gemma towards end of the day said 'sorry to hear about your cat' and put her arm round me, which didn't help!

Just about managed to drive to East Rudham after work to collect Sapphire - she is now home.

My house is deathly quiet!

I am looking forward to Saturday and will hope for a good bird to take my mind off everything or/and Vivien suggested we have a 'sister day' (with Lucy aswell) which actually would be really nice, as we have not done that for a very long time.

I will try and make the next post a bit more cheery!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment