SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 19 July 2010

My house is unbearable without Sapphire.... so deathly quiet..... no one to lavish attention upon now. It would be soooo tempting to get another cat but can't go through the pain of losing any more.

Big changes are about to occur in my life if I am very lucky - can't say anymore yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're not going to do anything rash and spur of the moment whilst you're still in mourning. I always think it's best to wait a bit, say a year or so (I know it seems a long time), until you're thinking straight before doing anything. Or you may end up regretting it later. Anyway, best of luck with whatever it is, I hope it makes you happy,
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete