SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 15 July 2010

Birds filtering in!

News via RBA for Wednesday 14th July.

Buff breasted Sandpiper, Pectoral Sandpiper, Spoonbill, Wood Sandpiper, 2 Black Terns and a Yellow legged Gull at Titchwell RSPB along with a 'possible' White Stork going west.

Wryneck at Roydon Common.

Kentish Plover at Cley NWT along with Spoonbills, Green Sandpiper and a Little Stint.

Welney WWT - Pectoral Sandpiper.


Went to Pets at Home after work and exchanged 3 bags of cat litter and food for a terracotta hanging bird bath, new seed feeder and large bag of bird seed! My kitchen is looking very clinical and bare after removing litter tray, bowls, Sapphire's toys, scratch poles and her choice of beds!!! She was thoroughly loved and spoilt!

I have just been filling in a fascinating/life changing job application, which I will reveal IF I get an interview - which is why I am up so ridiculously late!!!! Must get some sleep now, which I need desperately.

2 comments:

  1. I guess your local Cats Protection League would be glad of the cat toys etc? Although it would mean a visit there which would be painful, maybe they could pick the stuff up instead. I can't wait to hear about this job application, sounds intriguing, good luck whatever it is!
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get an interview for job Sue - basically because I missed the closing date!

    ReplyDelete