SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 28 May 2010

Absolutely fuming....... As the train approached Edinburgh station I went to pick up my main bag (with clothes in) andI realised to my horror the bag was soaked!!! Someone's massive ice/cool bag had been leaking over my whole bag for the 4 hour journey!!!! The reply I got when I found out who's it was......"it's only water"........... If it had been my camera rucksack I would have probably been marched down the station for GBH!!!!!!

On inspection everything on outside is soaked! Much to other passengers amusement I have washing hanging up to dry!!! All my clothes are going to stink by the time I get to Fair isle at 2.30pm tomorrow!!!!! Not a happy bunny.

Arrive Aberdeen at approx 1.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment